NOSE JOB (RHINOPLASTY)
Your nose is a central feature of your face, affecting its aesthetic appeal from any angle. An evenly proportioned nose size, shape, and profile create a big impact in harmonizing and balancing the face, and ultimately one’s overall appearance.
Rhinoplasty is a nose-reshaping surgery that can correct a disproportionate or irregular-shaped nose or make subtle aesthetic changes to improve its appearance or function. In some cases, nasal reshaping can correct a breathing problem.
MAXiM-affiliated surgeons offer rhinoplasty for men and women who wish to improve the general size of their nose making it more proportional to the face.
Nose Surgery Can Correct Specific Concerns Including:
- A bump on the nasal bridge
- A flat appearance to the bridge of the nose
- Nasal tip that sags or hangs down
- Nasal tip that is thickened or bulbous
- Nostrils that are excessively wide
- A nose that is off-center or asymmetric
- A nose that had a traumatic or disfiguring injury
Find Out How Rhinoplasty Can Help You Contact Us Today!
To learn more about rhinoplasty, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
To schedule your free nose surgery consultation, call the MAXiM-affiliated center nearest you or submit the contact form on this web site.